Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My card isn't done yet

Kind of typical for me. My card isn't done yet. I had one plan (today's sketch challenge on SCS), and then something completely took over my body. Another card has emerged, and it is taking too long to dry and I have to wait until tomorrow to finish it. I hate when that happens! Sometimes work gets in the way of my life, ya know?

There are tons of things you can do with H20s. TONS! I joined Technique Junkies last year, right after I found SCS. If you don't get that newsletter, you need to. It is most definitely worth every single penny (and it really doesn't cost a lot of pennies). It would be wrong for me to give away newsletter secrets, but I know some of the stuff for Twinkling H20s is pretty common information and there are other things I've learned just playing with them. I have loads to share! But seriously, if you aren't a Technique Junkie, you should be. It gave me a passion for this art form that I never had before (kind of the same way SCS does!).

Tomorrow, I will finish my card and upload it. I used Missy B's Alexa stamp set. I got it a month ago or more, and had no idea what to do with it. Then I saw the sketch and got inspired. But much like the featured stamper challenge, I got way off track somewhere. I think the card will be adorable, but it won't be challenge-worthy.

Goodnight!

No comments: