Friday, September 28, 2007

New Technique Junkies Newsletter

The new one is out - woo-hoo! Here's a card I did with Cuttlebug Pearls. Used SU! stamps and paper. The ribbon is that cheap white shimmery/gauzy stuff from Walmart. I painted it with Twinkling H20s.

The colors are More Mustard and Purely Pomegranate. The yellow piece is from SU! paper pack. I'm not sure what color it is, but I love how well it worked for this card (I got THREE of those paper packs!!). What else? Not much. This month's newsletter is awesome. So easy, so much fun, and very pretty techniques. If you don't get the newsletter, you should consider it. The special is on until Sunday, two years at 2004 prices. Here's the link to Pat's web site and her blog:

Pat Stamps or The Technique Trail. Check it out. No affiliation at all, just a very, very happy customer.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

So pretty! I love the colours and the tag!

Melissa McCarthy said...

Love the texture that the mix of colours makes. It goes so well with the cuttlebug embossing. These colours look great together. :0) Mel

Corie said...

This is so beautiful -- love it

ktstamps said...

Love your cards. Thank you for sharing! kt

~* Tracy *~ said...

gorgeous colouring on this! Very pretty