Monday, September 17, 2007

Two posts, one day - I got tagged

I've been a little busy with my day to day life, and since I've been rushing to finish cards for submission, I haven't been blog hopping as much as usual. I finally have a minute to go looking at the blogs in my Blogs I Love List, and find out I've been tagged by Amber at The Stamping Scrapbooker. I've not seen this one before, but here are my answers.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) -Tippy Xterra - sounds like a sad rock star to me.

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Strawberry Sugar - at least it isn't "Strawberry Snickerdoodle)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) -Mwea

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) - Blue Rat

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)-Leigh Bellefonte

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) -WeaMi

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Green Tequila - mmm, tequila

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Howard Theodore

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Skin Snickers - dang, that is a great stripper name, no?


10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Arlene Andrew


Five people I get to tag - Kivonne, Tracy, Ann Marie, Mel, and Michele. I wonder if anyone will ever email me again.

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

hehe I love some of your comments here! Gave me a much needed chuckle! Go lookee at my blog coz I put mine on there :)

Corie said...

Love the tidbits of info.