I have only been tagged once before, so this is still fun for me.
1. If you could have 100.00 worth of scrapbook paper or assorted embellishments, which would you choose?
Embellishments, definitely. I can make my own paper.
2. If you had to choose between using only stamps or ribbons, which would you choose?
Oh, definitely stamps. It's easy to use paper to make faux ribbon.
3. If you knew how to do both awesome cards and layouts but could only do one for a whole year…which would you do?
Cards. I don't scrap much. It isn't immediate enough.
4. Would you rather own a scrap booking store or have your own scrapping room at home...
I DREAM of having my own room. It's my greatest fantasy.
5. What is your CURRENT card making or scrapping style?
Anything new and different. I love techniques and I love to use paints on my cards.
Here are the rules…………..Please answer the questions on your blog and tag 5 more people to answer the same questions……….make sure you list on your blog who you are tagging….Thanks!!
Whom to tag, whom to tag. What a decision!
1. Tracy Dening
2. Kivonne Tucker
I know, that isn't five, but I want to make sure I don't tag anyone whose been tagged recently. I don't wish to offend.