My first project, a spring-y card. I used an SU! stamp on a piece of glossy cardstock that I had done the silken mist technique on (it shimmers). Then I stamped with Palette ink in Noir and colored with alcohol markers. The thank you piece is dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and I used two different ribbons - yellow and green. Very simple to make, but took me a long time because I kept experimenting with different coloring mediums on the glossy card stock.
This is my Christmas tree made like my angel with the goofy wings. I used SU! ribbon in Purely Pomegranate interspersed in the papers (SU! Au Chocolat - is that what it was called?). The star on top is some sparkly thing I picked up at Michaels. These things are easy, but they take a lot of time and are a really big pain in the thumb. I have a bunch more of the styrofoam cones, but I'm not sure I'll do anything with them. They might be a donated item to someone else's craft project.
This is round three of the tag project. We were to use the shaving cream technique. I used two colors of acrylic paints - a really neat yellow ochre and a deep brown. I wanted to keep with the vintage look of the coffee stains. I even took my blood red tags (yes, those tags that looked like someone bled on them actually dried to a blood color - ewwww) and added some pretty brown and yellow to them to try to make them look less macabre.
I'm almost finished with my first set of Christmas cards. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be done. I painted the paper myself, so it took a whole day just to dry all the pieces. I think I like, but you guys can tell me what you think when I post them. It's supposed to snow here tonight with a winter mix tomorrow. I hate sleet and freezing rain even more than I hate snow.