Here is my challenge card using the Inka Stamp image. I used two pieces of Silken Mist (Technique Junkies technique), dry brushed Lumiere in gold pink on the base and put it through the Big Shot with a cuttlebug folder. The dresses were colored with Tria Pantone markers. I added the flourish from Debbies Die Cuts, some bling, a bit of frou-frou yarn. I like this card. Those women look like divas.
I'm exhausted. We're having ice/snow/freezing issues like much of the US, but I don't drive in it, and I'm guessing my boss isn't thrilled that I choose to not work rather than risk smashing my face into my windshield and ruining my stunning good looks (please, I hope you read the tone of that right - my eyes are rolling). Seriously, though, I'm not about to risk an accident to go to work, and a scared driver is a dangerous driver. I'm more than scared to drive in this crap.
I'm needle felting a flower right now for a theme swap I'm in. I also have two puzzle pieces to work on for another swap. Life is busy and that's always good!