Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been published again!

Vamp Stamp News published a card of mine in its April edition. If you haven't been to their site, you should go:


Vamp Stamp web site

It's a great technique magazine, a bit more eclectic than normal fare, which is more to my liking anyway. And of course, she published my card, so I feel like I have to say thank you by letting everyone know where to find her magazine information! As soon as the magazine is sent (April 1, I think), I will post a picture of my card. I think that's when I'm allowed to do it.

4 comments:

ktstamps said...

Nicely done! You are a Rock Star! Hope you had a great Easter...you sound like you are off to a great start! kt

Michele Kovack said...

YEA!!! Congrats to you!!!

Kerry Johnson said...

Congrats Michelle! I can't wait to see your card - You go girl!!

Stampin' Meg said...

Congrats to you!