Monday, December 29, 2008

Yet another Christmas card

One more Christmas card. Non-traditional, using SU! image - the first stamp set I ever bought. The paper is SU! in-colors.

I stamped the snowman with Versamagic ink on metallic white card stock. The snowflake is from TAC, stamped in Agean Blue, just like the snowman, but then colored over with a gel pen.

I love sparkles. The leaves are from a sparkly Christmas leaf stick thing I bought on sale. I just snipped off the leaves and used them as an embellishment.

I'm onto the next thing. I've done two felted purses, one as a gift and one for me. I also finished a painting that my daughter has claimed. She flatters me by grabbing up a lot of the things I do before I've even completed them. I told her she didn't need to take it to make me feel good. I think she uses times like this to refer to me as "silly maja".

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is adorable!!