Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another day, another card


Ok, not really. I lied a little. I made this card last night for the SCS Technique challenge. It really was a challenge for me too. I used SU! Going Grey and Vintage Violet paper, Vintage Violet ink, a CHF background stamp, SU! The Art of Life for the image, Happy Harmony (again SU!) for the sentiment. Ribbon from Ms and the little tag thing, no clue. Oh, and I distressed the edges. Wet Watercolor technique, very cool effect.
I had to work today, so I'm not really all that in the mood to chat. I think I need a good nap before bedtime. :o)

2 comments:

~* Tracy *~ said...

Oooh! I just saw this on SCS, it's just beautiful and just makes me want to try the watercolour technique! (sorry bout the 'u' in colour - us Aussies spell stuff funny!!). And it makes me want to try Going Grey too, which I've never touched before :)

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog :) I made my banner with photos I took of the peacocks that come and visit our back yard now and then - took me forever to photoshop the background from them!

My son's name, Edyn, is pronounced much like the garden of Eden. I am not sure why I chose that name, except that it just 'fit'.

~Tracy - your new Aussie pal :)

Kristine said...

Those colors are sooo elegant together and you just hit the nail on the head with this challenge. It's beautiful and so professional-looking. :)