Thursday, June 28, 2007

Camera's ready!

My camera decided to come back to life, though it's still really, really slow! I got a picture of one of the other cards I made last night. This one uses the same SU! set, En Pointe (or at least that's what I think it's called), but with completely different colors.


I used Marigold Morning (mourning, now that it's discontinued) as my main color. The image is colored with Gamsol and Prismacolors. The base cardstock is SU! Sahara Sand, stamped with a Cornish Heritage Farm backgrounder in Sahara Sand classic ink. I also layered with Blush Blossom (you know, you'd think I'd remember the color names by now!!). The chipboard saying goes so perfectly with this image. Hopeful. Isn't that how we should all live our lives, full of hope?

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

tee hee, love that you changed the name to Marigold Mourning - gave me a good giggle :)