Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Finally!

I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged. I can't really tell you how scattered we've been around here, but I finally managed to finish a couple of cards I can post. Of course, my camera decided to throw a temper tantrum with one of them, so I couldn't open the picture it took, and then my camera decided not to take any more pictures. I really need a new one!

Anyway, this card uses SU! for the image (is it called En Pointe??), stamped on Whisper White cardstock, then colored with gamsol and prismacolors. That piece has Almost Amethyst ink sponged on it and then it was mounted on Almost Amethyst. That was then mounted on a piece of cardstock done with the dry embossed pearls technique (Technique Junkies, again!). I used my Big Shot and a Cuttlebug folder. That is mounted on AA from SU! that is stamped with a Cornish Heritage Farms bg stamp (they have wonderful bg stamps, so big). Then I mounted on a piece of Bazzill cardstock in a light pink. The sentiment is chipboard. I love these colors together, the roses and purples. So pretty. Different for me, but I made the technique piece weeks ago and wanted to use it.

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

I love how you did that background with the dry embossed pearls and the cuttlebug (ooh, will have to get me a cuttlebug one of these days!)... The colours you have used are just dreamy :)
I know just what you mean about wicked cameras, that's why I had to get myself a flashy new one!
hugs, Tracy