Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Cards -- Finally!

Finally, here are a couple of cards I finished this past weekend. The first is what I did for the ribbon swap. They are on their way to the recipients as I type. They are plain because ribbon is not my forte (though you would never know by the amount of ribbon I have!).


The bright blue flower was painted with Twinkling H20s. The papers are SU! Chocolate Chip and Going Grey (which I know I spell wrong, but G-R-A-Y just doesn't seem right to me). The two lighter flowers were stamped (Cornish Heritage Farm stamps), painted with Twinklers, and then cut out. The ribbon is M's. The grey is embossed with my Big Shot and a Cuttlebug folder. Best of Luck is from an SU! set. There's a jewel in the middle of the bright blue flower.


This card is what I made for my husband for Daddy's day. He's a good daddy and a wonderful husband.

Everything is SU! I don't know the color of the yellow piece. It's kind of orange. Apricot Appeal? I really haven't a clue. The other colors are Going Grey and Buckaroo Blue. The ink is Burnt Umber (Palette). The stamp sets are Wolf and So Very. I used the corner ticket punch from SU as well, and there is Aida Cloth background stamped in Buckaroo Blue, but you can't see it in the scan.


I have a few dozen more projects in different phases of completion. The first thing I have to finish are the masculine swap cards (I lost a piece of one card - I lose a lot of stuff). I also am in the Red and ??? swap for SCS, a swap I really want to do well. I have to design the cards and then actually create them. And of course, the ATC swap and the ATC online class I'm taking. Wow, it's a good thing I have an attention issue otherwise I'd be driving myself crazy!

I have been blog hopping (what's that called again -- blurfing?) and there are a bunch of blogs I'd love to add to my blog roll. I might just get up the courage to ask. I also need less than 300 visits before I give away some blog jewels! I will decide what I'm giving out and take a picture this weekend. I appreciate the visits and the comments I get!

1 comment:

~* Tracy *~ said...

I wouldn't have a clue if 'blurfing' is the right word, but it sure is funny!!!
I think that yellow card is probably Summer Sun :) I'm a SU! junkie! Can't help myself...
Love your work and your writing style.
hugs, Tracy