Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another puzzle piece


I added the image to this piece for the swap I'm in, the second group. I'm amazed at the background and really wanted to bring out the green in it. The woman's image came from Altered Pages. I used Perfect Pearls on the frame, and then heat embossed it. The color is really off in the picture. The frame and the picture match better than this looks. But the background is really awesome and I can't wait to see what the next person does with it - the next person adds the embellishment. It's a fun swap, really easy to do each piece. Lots of fun, which is always good.

3 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

These puzzle pieces are so cool. I have never seen anything quite like them before!

Tip Junkie said...

Beautiful!

Laurie Unger said...

Your background on this one is just awesome!