Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chit chat, puppy update, family stuff

No pictures. Just chatter. Don't you love it? Dylan has had me laughing so hard in the last couple of days, I thought I'd put it here so the family can get a good laugh.

Last night in bed, he looked at me and said "Don't you play dumb with me!" and went off into a fit of laughter. He has such a wicked sense of humor. He got a bed for Christmas, but I was cleaning this weekend and his bed has some bags of clothes for Goodwill on it so he's been in our bed this week. He's adorable. He rolls over and tangles his fingers in my hair and cuddles in. He's really sweet, but he can be a snot too. Tonight he got sent to be early because I was sleeping on the couch and he chose to jump on my head.

Last night, though, he was just as sweet as he gets. We were reading books together. He is learning how to read and doing pretty darn good. It amazes me how fast he learns. Considering how many hours he spends playing video games, that he can pick up reading too, in the little time we spend on it, well, it's pretty impressive to me. Well, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I am assuming that Dylan is a toddler!

Unknown said...

Dylan sounds very much like his mother at that age...makes me laugh and laugh!

Michele Kovack said...

He sounds like a little stinker! I have one of those too! Sweet one minute and up to no good the next! LOL!

Tangled Stitch said...

He sounds wonderful. Makes me misty for my little toddler who's almost 17!