Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've been busy


Anyone who hasn't been busy, raise your hand! But I've been busy creating and making messes. I went to work today with glue flaking off my hands. These are the ACCs I made (can't remember what ACC stands for, dang it, but I'll figure it out and let you know). They are from Debbie's Die Cuts as part of my work for her design team. ACCs are the size of folded ATCs, only not folded. They are flat like an ATC.
I really enjoyed making these. The heart die cut is from Debbie too. I glued lace on that ACC, that had been rubbed with Coffee Bean Brilliance Ink. The ACC base had been rubbed with gold Brilliance Ink. I did DTP to the heart with Old Paper Distress Ink, then stamped a TAC flourish on with Burnt Umber Palette Hybrid Ink. I added a frame around the Wish sentiment and it was finished. The blue ACC was done by gluing sheet music onto the base and doing a DTP method to it. The beads are on a head pin. I love those beads!!

That is one of three projects I've done for Debbie's design team. I'll show the others tomorrow.

Goodnight.

No comments: