Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ATCs from Debbie's Die Cuts (or is it for?)


I'm not sure which preposition it is. Debbie Bankston sent me ATC die cuts and I made ATCs out of them. So they are from her. But I made them for her design team. So they are also for her. The first one is a DTP with Ranger pigment inks. I then stamped with the cloud stamp from Artful Inkables and the bird stamp is from TAC. The dragonfly die cut is from Debbie and it has sparkly Stickles on it. The clouds were heat embossed with SU! embossing powder, Iridescent Ice, so it sparkles too. Oh, and the wings of the dragonfly are colored with a silver leaf pen.




This is an SU! image, from a retired stamp set. I'm having a really hard time remembering the names of this stuff tonight, so there is no way I'll pull the name of the set out of my head. The background is silver and red. I stamped a TAC flourish and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice (SU!) and then outlined with green marker. I colored the flower with with a red Prismacolor marker. A few beads, a couple of pretty die cut flourishes from Debbie that I painted silver, and then edge with silver leaf pen and add microbeads from PennyWise Arts. It will be on its way to Debbie in tomorrow's mail! I love her die cuts. If you hate to cut out ATCs or come up with fancy flourishes or frames on your own, her die cuts are wonderful and you get so many for the price!

4 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Hi Girl, I love, love, love all of the pieces I can see. I've been busy, busy, busy too. Miss you. Hope all is well my wonderfully creative friend. Blessings.

Michele Kovack said...

These are gorgeous!!!! Miss ya girl! been thinking about you...

Lorraine said...

oh, i've never worked on an inchie. these are fab. i'll have to try it. thanks for the inspiration

Cheeka said...

Very pretty, Michelle!