Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas is coming

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. Time is just flying right past me, like I'm not even here. I finally got some of my Christmas cards done. I guess I could wait for New Years Eve to do them, couldn't I? This is my first one. I used SU! colors - Mellow Moss, Vintage Violet, and Close to Cocoa (is that the right name???). Non-traditional colors because I'm just sick of red and green and silver.

The images are from Flourishes. I love the bird image, the branch. I cut the circles with my Big Shot and the nestabilities. I used the Big Shot to emboss the circles.

I hope everyone is doing well, that your holiday season is progressing nicely. We aren't anywhere close to ready for this year, not even kind of close. Sorry for the lack of blogging. There has been a serious lack of art work to go with my lack of blogging. I'm trying to be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl!!! I think this is one of your prettiest....I am sick of the greens, reds and silvers also...this card is just beautiful :_