Saturday, April 14, 2012

ATCs and other stuff

I have been busy lately. I finished a kit for Altered Pages. The Butterfly pins are something I threw together for Spring. I am so ready for the sun to shine here, and those little flowers brought a smile to my face. If you visit my blog and like to work with collage sheets, go visit Altered Pages. They have many collage sheets, but they have a lot of other stuff that you can use to make your own art. And I'm on the design team. *shameless self-promotion*

On to the ATCs I recently made.

These were done for an ATC swap, Words of Wisdom. They're titled Stop and Smell the Flowers. I used Twinkling H20s for the background of each, painting a purple, a blue, and a aquamarine on randomly then placing plastic wrap over it to dry. When I peeled the plastic wrap off, I stamped some flourishes in purple and tel. The paper flowers were something I made from book pages. Very simple. I had a tutorial, but I'm not sure of the link. If someone sees this and knows the link, please share in the comments. It was very easy to make them. The other one, I stamped with Memento ink then used Twinkling H20s to color them in.

Add a little bling and you've got two very serene ATCs that really are a great reminder that we all need to stop and smell the flowers.

1 comment:

trisha too said...

Princess Matilda, where did you go?