I have spent the last three days trying to figure out what to do to this frame. I painted it at first, and then freehanded some flourishes on it, then decided I wanted to add flowers. I couldn't make flowers that I liked with the paint, so I just covered the frame with DP from TAC. My daughter is so completely not a girly girl, so this frame is kind of funny. She liked it, but she probably would have liked it a lot better if I had put soccer balls on it. The frame is filled with four of her senior pics. Strangely, the pictures of her in the frame came out weird on my camera. I think it has to do with the texture the studio puts on them so people can't just scan them or otherwise get copies without buying them. Anyway, this was an adventure.