I made some more of the tar gel embellishments. I used a flexible clay mold called "Tribal" something or others. I think it's for Sculpey clay. I turned the gel brown with SU! chocolate chip dye ink. I think they turned out pretty cool. They have a neat look to them, a textured look, almost like they were carved. I have to figure out what to do with them, but I have an idea for adding them to my Diva book. I could also make some dolls with them, but I think I'm going to stick with my book until it's finished before I move onto making things like dolls. I just don't want to forget about my book.
I finished up my last tag. I used my gel leaf embellishments on it and I added a couple of those tribal masks done with translucent clay with ink added to it, so they matched the tone of green in the tag. They're much darker than the tag, but the tone matches very well. Now all I have to do it gather the fibers to put my tag book together and figure out what order I will put the tags in. I'm not sure because there are a couple of tags I like very much and I'm fighting with myself about which one gets first place - the cover.
I have to go make some cards now. I miss stamping on paper.