Thursday, July 10, 2008

Inchies!

These are the inchies I did for Debbie at Debbie's Die Cuts. If you like doing inchies, or need to do a whole bunch, her inchies kits are really nice. I'm just saying...

I have a really hard time working this small. The inchie on the left has a piece of glossy card stock with purple and green ink on it. I made it a long, long time ago so I have no idea what technique or even the kind of ink I used. I crimped it and then on top added diamond dust. Added a coiled clip, a flower with a jewel in the center. That was in. On the right, it's Pearl Ex watercolored background, with a clear stamp (not sure who) of stars stamped on it, then a gold star on top.

4 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

super cute- ATC's are as small as I go!

Alicia said...

Those are beautiful! I have no idea what inchies are but they sure are pretty! LOL

Stacy said...

Too cute!! I have a hard time with these too. I just can't work with such small pieces. These turne dout great though. tfs

Tangled Stitch said...

These are lovely my creative friend. Keep up the good work. I love what you are doing lately.